Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wild Cat

This last weekend I went to Elko NV with my sister, she had to be there for work and my friend Lizzy lives there so I went to visit her. It was a great time we all went out to dinner and watched a small concert and even did a little gambling where I got my butt kicked but at least I tried! During the day my sister would be at work and Lizzy and I would take my wild cat out for a ride and we had a blast up until about 5 hours before we headed back home.

It was a beautiful afternoon Lizzy and I had been ridding all over the hills hitting jumps and flying through the river to get cooled down. We were back at her house and she said, "lets go for one last ride before you go  home," so we took off up the canyon hit a few jumps, climbed a few hills and then we started on our way back to her house...that's when the rear left tire came off.

The studs that hold the lugs nuts on broke off and that let the tire free. So there we sat,  neither of can us walk or really do much of anything to fix our situation although I did throw myself out of the wild cat onto the ground so I could see what the problem was. We called her step-dad Steve to come get us. He brought his truck out and took us back to their house. Steve and I then got into my truck with the trailer and head back up the canyon to pick up the machine. We had to drive the wild cat about 300 yards while dragging the axle on the ground to get close enough to load into the trailer. When we got the wild cat to the trailer Steve went to load it and that's when it decided to take off by itself into the trailer it ripped the door off broke some plastic. Luckily we were both out of the way and no one got hurt.

Apart from the damage to the trailer and wild cat it was a great weekend and a lot of fun!!










No comments:

Post a Comment